WelcomeThe National Seniors Member Benefits program gives you so much more to enjoy!
From only $35 a year, National Seniors membership is your gateway to discounted dining, entertainment, automotive, leisure, shopping, accommodation, tickets, health and more!
Plus, National Seniors members also get:
- A representative voice to government on issues that affect older Australians
- Competitive premiums on a comprehensive range of insurances
- Best prices, expert advice and quality service on tours, cruises and packaged holidays with National Seniors Travel
- Subscription to our informative lifestyle magazine 50 something
- Network of 150 community branches across Australia
- All the latest research and reports on ageing
- Free membership to National Seniors supporters group All Generations for eligible friends and family under 50.
Show and Save
||To access most of the National Seniors Member Benefits, all you need to do is present your membership card (shown left) at participating businesses. When you read ‘repeat use - present card’ next to a featured benefit, all you need to do is show your card at the point of sale to save!|
National Seniors Australia members can receive 5% discount on all in-store purchases (excluding clearance items and store gift vouchers) at Crazy Clarks and Sam’s Warehouse. Read more.
National Seniors members also receive 10% off best rates, including breakfast for up to 2 adults, at participating Rydges hotels and resorts. Read more.
|New and exciting offers are constantly being added to the Member Benefits program and the best way to keep up to date with them all is through the dedicated Member Benefits website. The website is packed full of features to make it easier to find what you’re looking for and you can even print select benefits on your home computer.
Members - click here to go to the Member Benefits website
Non-members - click here to see a a few household names and national brands throughout Australia where you can save!